The first time my hubby brought me home to meet his parents, my mom-in-law made this Healthy Chocolate Mousse. I was in love at first bite! It’s so creamy and rich that if I wasn’t already so smitten with her son, this dessert could have easily tipped the scales in his favor!
- 1 (12 oz) Tub Cool-Whip Lite
- 2 (1.4 oz) Packages Jello-O Instant, Sugar-Free, Fat-Free, Chocolate Fudge Pudding
- 2 Cups cold Non-Fat Milk
- Beat pudding mix & 2 cups cold Non-Fat Milk with whisk for 2 minutes.
- Using a spatula, fold in tub of Cool-Whip Lite.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Enjoy plain or add your favorite topping: fresh berries, marshmallows, mini-chocolate chips, or chopped up candy bar. Yum!