We’re already in the Fall spirit so bring on the pumpkins! This Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe is super easy and the whole family will love it!
Please “Pin” this recipe if you like it!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or pumpkin pie spice)
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg (or pumpkin pie spice)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.75 cups skim milk
- ½ – ¾ cup canned pumpkin puree (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toppings – syrup, nuts
- Preheat griddle to 375 degree.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in large bowl and whisk until combined.
- In a second bowl, combine milk, pumpkin puree, melted butter, eggs and vanilla extract until combined.
- Pour liquid mixture into the flour mixture and stir until combined. If you need to thin it out, add 1 tablespoon of milk until desired thickness.
- Grease preheated griddle. Pour ¼ cup batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
- Cook about 3-4 minutes per side until the edges start to bubble.
- Flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
This recipe was adapted from a Glade newspaper ad!