This peanut butter fudge is so tasty, I cannot stop eating it! Every time I walk by the kitchen I have to stop in for a quick bite. But in my defense, I have to eat what I can before my husband devours it! Not only is this fudge tasty, but it is so easy to make, which is an added bonus. The perfect accoutrement to this peanut butter fudge? Ice cold milk of course!
If you like this recipe don’t forget to “pin” it!
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and mil and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and peanut butter.
- Pour over powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Pour into a 8×8 inch dish and chill in the refrigerator until firm.
- Once chilled, cut into squares and enjoy!