Whoever doesn’t LOVE cheesecake has issues. Not the kind of issues that can be solved by visiting a psychiatrist. I mean, deep seeded issues. How else do you explain someone who doesn’t care for cheesecake.
With that said, I’ve had some “just ok” cheesecake over the years. I don’t like heavy, dense cakes so am extremely happy with the results of this Mini Cheesecake Recipe. Truth be told we have no willpower so these mini cheesecakes are perfect!
If you follow Weight Watchers you’ll want to know these pencil out to 7 Weight Watcher Points each.
I have a small household and didn’t want 18 cheesecakes sitting around, so I cut the recipe in thirds. It worked beautifully….for my waste line.
This recipe came from Martha Stewart Magazine of all places. We added in a little twist of course.
As you can see by the photo we didn’t do the best job packing in the crust or filling, but we’re quite alright with it. Would you believe they taste the same as if Martha herself had baked them? Fact.
On to the good stuff…….
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbles
- ¾ Cup + 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 3 Tbs Melted Butter
- 3 packages of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp Lemon rind
- 3 eggs
- TOPPINGS – whip cream, fruit, chocolate, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, 2 tbsp. sugar and melted butter together until well blended. Press tightly on to 18 paper lined muffin tins.
- Beat the soft cream cheese, remaining sugar, and vanilla until blended. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, on low speed until blended.
- Add in the lemon rind and mix. Pour over the crust.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes
- Refrigerate for 2 hours
- Top with whatever toppings you prefer