Halloween is two weeks away and we know many of you have Halloween Parties to attend! Wondering what to bring? Here’s an easy Halloween Chex Mix Recipe.
Confession Time – I ate the whole mix by myself this weekend. And here I didn’t think I liked raisins.
The kids will love making it (and eating it) and you’ll love the impact on your wallet.
This makes about 3 bags (as pictured). Feel free to double or triple it!
We bought the cellophane bags and ribbon at Michael’s for really cheap. If you’re serving it at home, you can buy Halloween-themed cupcake holders to hand out instead.
- 4 oz white chocolate baking bars, (broken into pieces)
- 2 cups Corn Chex or Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup bite-size pretzel twists
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ cup candy corn
- Optional- 2 tablespoons orange and black candy decors
- In medium bowl (uncovered), microwave baking bar on high for 1 minutes to 1 minute 30 seconds. Stop to stir every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Gently stir in cereal, pretzels and raisins until evenly coated.
- Stir in candy corn and decors.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil until cool and chocolate is set (30 minutes).
- Break into chunks and eat!
Recipe from Betty Crocker