Before I start this post I would just like to put this disclaimer out there: When I was making these tasty Frozen Peach Bellini’s I had to have multiple tastes and may currently be experiencing the effect of the champagne, so please excuse any and all spelling and grammatical errors. I mean I didn’t want to have to take so many tastes, but I had to ensure the quality of the recipe. It was my duty to you not to half-ass it!
In all seriousness though, these Bellini’s are not only to die for, they are super easy to make. They are the perfect drink for those hot Summer days, cold and refreshing. The only thing that could possibly make these Frozen Peach Bellini’s better would be to have my sisters here to share them with me….but I guess since they’re not, I’m gonna have to drink them all. Darn.
- 2 peaches – peeled, pitted & frozen (or ½ of an 8 oz can of peaches, frozen)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup ice – more if necessary
- 1 cup Asti Spumante – chilled
- Put sugar & peaches into blender and blend.
- Add the chilled Asti and ice to the blender and blend.
- Divide into champagne flutes and top off with any extra Asti